Pure Vitamin C Serum
If you’re facing hyperpigmentation, red acne marks or dullness, this vitamin C serum contains a great combination of hydrating and brightening ingredients to restore your skin’s glow. What are the star ingredients? There’s 5% ascorbic acid for brightening and rejuvenating the skin, while 89% hyaluronic acid leaves skin feeling plumped. There’s also niacinamide to boost the skin barrier and help with pore size.
If you want to learn more about Vitamin C, we detailed its pros and cons in our blog.
Suitable for: Combination, Oily, Dry, Acne-Prone, Dullness, Aging
- Brightens & evens out skin tone
- Replenishes and plumps up skin
Claims: Vegan, cruelty-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic
Size: 60 ml / 2.03 fl oz
How to Use
After your cleansing and toning steps, evenly spread a moderate amount of serum to your skin. Pat gently to absorb and follow up with your moisturizer.
- Since vitamin C is known to oxidize when exposed to heat, air and light, store the product in a dark and dry area when not using. For best results, we recommend storing in the refrigerator to prolong the potent effects of vitamin C.
- This serum is safe to use everyday but check with your skin to see how well it can handle vitamin C’s effects. If you’re a newcomer to vitamin C, start by using the product 2-3 times a week.
- To maximize the product’s efficacy, use up within 3 months
Sodium Hyaluronate liquid, Ascorbic Acid(5%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Arginine, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Bud Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Ananas Sativua(Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA