Acne Pimple Master Patch
We all know we’re not supposed to pop our pimples, but sometimes it just can’t be helped! Other times, they just mysteriously burst and you’re left with an exposed, inflamed, and angry area of skin. Not fun. To make matters worse, there’s always a chance that the bacteria from that pimple spreads to surrounding areas! 😱 Double eek! This pimple master patch is definitely worth investing in if you want to prevent harmful bacteria from entering your skin and causing further irritation. Not only does it help with acne scarring, but it can also help draw out impurities in your pores. These hydrocolloid patches are designed to act as little oil-sucking bandages so you can protect your skin in two ways — holding moisture in the skin for recovery and blocking pollutants, UV rays, and other harsh environmental factors.
Suitable for: Acne-prone, wounded, or broken skinMain Benefits
- Extracts excess oils and impurities from deep within the pore
- Creates a moist environment to speed up recovery
- Acts as a physical barrier to protect against UV rays & dirt
More details in our video:
Claims: Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic, travel-friendly
Size: 24 Patches (10 x 7mm, 5 x 10mm, 9 x 12mm)
How to Use
On cleansed and dry skin, place a hydrocolloid patch over the pimple and press down for a few seconds to make sure the patch has adhered well to your skin. Make sure you select a patch that’s bigger than the size of the spot. Continue the rest of your skincare routine.
- Works for blackheads, whiteheads, and ripe pimples with a visible head (pustules). It won’t work for blind pimples or acne sprouting from the deeper layers of the skin
- If your pimples have an opening, disinfect the area or cleanse your skin before applying a hydrocolloid patch to avoid bacteria from getting trapped inside
- Can be used any time of the day
Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane