Cleanse Me Softly Milk Cleanser
This gentle, low pH gentle cleansing milk not only removes light makeup, but it also leaves skin feeling nourished rather than stripped! If you’re into moisturizing cleansers containing fruit and vegetable extracts, like green plum or yuja fruit water as the base, and skin friendly seed oils, this is definitely worth trying!
** This cleanser is now essential-oil free!
Suitable for: Combination, Oily, Dry, Acne-Prone, Sensitive
- Removes makeup
- Nourishes the skin after cleansing
- Green Plum or Yuja fruit water (depending on the season)
- Macadamia seed oil
- Licorice root extract
Claims: Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, essential oil & artificial fragrance-free, phthalate-free
Size: 200 ml
How to Use
Dispense 2-3 pumps onto dry palms and gently massage over dry skin. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- If you’re wearing waterproof mascara or any hard to remove makeup, first use a cleansing balm or oil to break down heavy makeup, then follow up with this gently milky cleanser as your second step of the double cleansing method
- Try using this with the dry cleansing method! Instead of applying your cleanser with wet hands, massage the cleanser on dry skin for about 30 seconds. Then wet your hands and massage to emulsify for another 30 seconds, then wash off for supple and radiant skin!
* Citrus Junos Fruit Water (61%) or *Prunus Mume Fruit Water (61%), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Propanediol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Arginine, p-Anisic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (* indicates organic farming)