AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
A toner that offers a spritz of gentle exfoliating qualities! Formulated with AHA and BHA, this product helps to dissolve the surface layer of dead skin, oils, bacteria, and other delicious-sounding stuff that could be hiding within our pores to prevent breakouts and reveal brighter, smoother skin.
On top of that, it can help to minimize the look of large pores, blackheads, and whiteheads — who doesn't want that, amiright?!
The formulation of the dynamic duo, glycolic acid (AHA) with willowbark (BHA) takes the guessing game out of layering these two chemical exfoliants, so all you have to do is spritz spritz! 💦
Suitable for: Oily, Acne-Prone, Dull/Textured Skin, Hyperpigmentation
- Gentle daily exfoliation to reduce the build up of dead skin cells causing dullness
- Prevents the occurrence of blackheads, whiteheads, and reduces appearance of pores
- Helps to control excess sebum production
- pH: 4.00~5.00
- Salix alba (willow) bark water
- Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit water
- Glycolic acid (AHA)
- Betaine Salicylate (BHA)
Claims: Vegan, cruelty-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic
Size: 150 ml
How to Use
After cleansing, spray the toner on a cotton pad and gently sweep across your face (make sure you avoid the eyes and mouth!). When you use it during the daytime, follow up with sunscreen to avoid photoaging.
- Either spray onto a cotton pad and gently swipe over skin, or spray into palms of hands and press into the skin
- If you’ve never used AHA or BHA, start by using it 1–2 times per week
- Use 2–3 times per week in your nighttime routine or as needed as this formulation is quite gentle compared to other chemical exfoliating products
Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol